This website, www.211ontarionorth.ca is the public online version of the database used by information and referral specialists for the 211 telephone service.
This up-to-date, accessible, searchable database provides comprehensive access to information about social, community, health and government services in Northeastern and Northwestern Ontario.
This website complements our 211 telephone service, which was launched on February 11, 2008. By dialling 211, residents of Ontario can obtain information on a wide range of community programs and services.
Key features of 211:
- Easy to remember, non-emergency phone number that provides quick
access to information and referral to community, social, health and
- Always answered by a person
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone or online
- Offers multilingual phone services
- Available to people who are deaf, deafened or hard of hearing via TTY
For more information call 211 (also available at 1-807-624-1729), toll-free 1-866-624-1729,
or TTY 1-888-622-4651. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.